Want to enjoy the benefits of soft water but you have limited space? You should not worry anymore, cabinet style water softener offers the same amount of softened water as traditional/convectional bulky salt-based water softener.
The system is designed to provide soft water to space-challenged areas such as condos, under the sink, kitchen cupboards, apartments, boats, and RVs.
2022 brand comparison of cabinet water softener
What is a Cabinet style water softener?
A cabinet-style water softener is also known as a compact water softener. The system is designed to have one/single tank for holding salt and resin tank therefore help eliminate the need for multiple tanks (brine tank and resin tank) and various connections.
When it comes to saving space cabinet water softener is the best choice. The system uses less space, less salt, and less water.
What to look for when buying a cabinet water softener
- Tank size
Check the dimension of the water softener to make sure it fits the space you have. Compact water softeners are installed where the mains water supply enters the building, kitchen sink, basement, or garage.
Decide where to install the system and measure the space to make sure it fits the unit
- Number of people
Make sure you know the number of people the system will comfortably produce soft water for.
10 Best cabinet style water softener 2022
- Whirlpool Pro Series 48000-Grain
- Water boss Water Softener-700
- GE® 45,100 Grain Water Softener- GXSH45V
- Morton ultra 27,000-Grain
- Kenmore Water Softener
- Ecopure EPHS007 EPHS Conditioner-Water Softener & Filter System
- Water2Buy W2B200 Efficient Meter Water Softener
- Softflo 32k Cabinet Water Softener with Fleck 5600SE
- North Star NSC42 Water Softener
- vitapur Integrated Tank Cabinet Water Softener
Compact water softener reviews
How does Cabinet style water softener work?
A cabinet-style water softener is a single-unit system designed to have only one compact tank.
One single tank is used for holding salt and resin tank, therefore, eliminate the use of multiple tanks and various connections.
Cabinet Water softeners use an ion-exchange process to remove the ions that create hard water
- Water softener buying guide
- Best single tank water softener
- Best salt for water softener
- Water softener replacement parts
- Different types of water softener
- How does a water softener work
- Water softener system cost
- Water softener installation
- Water softener maintenance
- How to clean a water softener
- How to turn off the water softener
- Water softener regeneration
- Water conditioner vs water softener
- Water softener FAQ
- Kenmore water softener reviews
- Kinetico water softener reviews
- Nuvo water softener reviews
- Water boss water softener reviews
- Morton water softener reviews
- Whirlpool water softener reviews
- Fleck water softener reviews
- Pelican water softener reviews
- Genesis water softener reviews
- GE water softener reviews
- Best water softener for well water
- Do I need a water softener
- Best portable water softener
- How to program water softener
- Twin tank water softener
- Water softener benefits