Gravity countertop alkaline water filter
- AQUASPREE Exclusive 7 Stage Alkaline Water Filter
The AQUASPREE alkaline water filter treats water with a 7-stage filter which includes:
- Stage 1 – Flat Ceramic Filter pores of 0.1 to 0.3 microns effectively filter rust, sediments, particles, and impurities. It inhibits germs, bacteria, and parasites.
- Stage 2: Ion Exchange Resin softens water and removes toxins and heavy metals.
- Stage 3: Coconut Shell Activated Carbon traps and removes organic contaminants including VOCs, pesticides, chlorine, herbicides, and disinfectants.
- Stage 4 – Far Infrared Ceramic Ball produces mild ionization, neutralizes acidic components, and increases alkalinity for better hydration, absorption, and improved vitality.
- Stage 5: KDF Copper Zinc Alloy Coating’s Oxidation/Reduction process removes and neutralizes chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, and hydrogen sulfide.
- Stage 6 – Maifanite Purification Filter-thermally treated, soaked, and sterilized in Silver Liquid to ensure antibacterial functions, further purifying toxins and heavy metals.
- Stage 7—Magnetic Device reconstructs the water molecules into smaller clusters for improved absorption, boosts energy, and immune level.
The tank requires no electricity to operate and no plumbing.
This countertop filter has two tank top tanks that hold a capacity of 2.1 gallons each, and the bottom tank holds 3.2 gallons.
The whole system treats water using three different filters that last differently. A ceramic filter lasts 1-year or 1000 gallons, the main 4-stage filter lasts 6-months or 500 gallons, and the maifanite filter life is 1 year or 1000 gallons.
AQUASPREE Alkaline Water System Replacement filter
AQUASPREE Alkaline Water System – MAIFANITE Filter
The MAIFANITE filter lasts one year (1000 gallons).
It purifies water from heavy metals and toxins.
It is also enriched with micro-nutrients and essential minerals such as Calcium, Manganese, Potassium, and Zinc. These ionized minerals will help oxygenate, fortify, and improve the alkalinity of the water.
AQUASPREE Alkaline Water System – Ceramic Filter
The AQUASPREE ceramic filter has a diameter of 0.1–0.3 microns and effectively filters and traps rust, sediments, particles, and impurities in the water.
It lasts 1 year or 1000 gallons.
AQUASPREE Alkaline Water System – Premium 4 Stage Filter
The AQUASPREE 4-main stages are:
Stage 1: Coconut shell activated carbon- effectively removes volatile organic compounds (VOC), pesticides, chlorine, herbicides, and disinfectants. It eliminates odor, turbidity, and crystallizes into fresh, clean, and energized water.
Stage 2: Far Infrared – Ceramic Ball – In this stage, large water molecule clusters are broken down into smaller micro-clusters. Potential negative ions are also produced by the mild ionization process, which increases the alkalinity of the water and pH level.
Stage 3: Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) – Copper-Zinc Alloy Coating-creates Zinc Oxide in the cartridge which actually kills bacteria and removes chlorine, lead, mercury, iron, and hydrogen sulfide.
Stage 4: Ion Exchange Resin: softens hard water and removes toxins and heavy metals.
- NuWater Countertop Alkaline Water Filter Dispenser
- RKIN AlcaPure Zero Installation Purifier Reverse Osmosis Countertop Water Filter
AlcaPure purifiers transform ordinary tap water into clean and alkaline PH levels from 7 to 8 PH.
This system treats water in 4-stages:
- Stage 1, is a 5-micron sediment filter that helps remove sediment, sand, and rust.
- Stage 2: A coconut-based activated carbon block filter removes chemical residues, odors, tastes, VOCs, and carcinogens.
- Stage 3: reverse osmosis membrane
- Stage 4: AlcaPure or OnliPure Post Filter: AlcaPure has beneficial minerals such as calcium and magnesium for alkaline PH. Onlipure post filter is an ion-exchange medium.
RKIN Zero Installation Purifier Countertop Water Filter Replacement Filters Bundle
The replacement filter bundle includes:
- FIRST STAGE FILTRATION – 5-micron Prefilter that removes Sediment, Rust, and other large particles.
- Second stage filtration: a carbon block filter that removes chlorine and other disinfecting by-products.
- Fourth Stage Alkaline Post Filter: The Polishing AlcaPure Alkaline Post Filter adds beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium to purified water for the best taste. It also increases the alkalinity of the water to a healthy level of 7-8 pH.
- Third Stage Purification – 75 Gallon Per Day Reverse Osmosis Membrane is NOT included with this bundle.
All these bundles need to be replaced after every 2-4 years.
RKIN Zero Installation Purifier Reverse Osmosis Membrane
The RKIN reverse osmosis membrane is the third stage of the countertop alkaline water filter.
It is required to replace the membrane every 2-4 years.
About Zero Installation Purifier Reverse Osmosis Countertop Water Filter with Patented AlcaPure Technology
- Zen Water Systems Countertop Filtration and Purification System
Zen Water Systems Countertop Filtration and Purification System transforms tap water into clean and healthy alkaline water. It is not recommended for use with microbiologically unsafe water.
The system purifies water in five stages: filter, purify, mineralize, alkalize, and magnetize. The stages include
- Stage 1 micro-ceramic filter: It has tiny pores that measure 0.2 to 0.5 microns in size. The micro-ceramic filter helps remove bacteria, man-made chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and toxins.
- Stage 2: A 5-Stage Mineral Filter The cartridge contains activated carbon, which purifies your drinking water by eliminating bad taste and foul odor.
- Stage 3: The silica sand contains superb absorbent qualities to remove impurities in the body and is known to aid in the formation and strengthening of connective tissues.
- Stage 4: The far-infrared ceramic balls
- Stage 5: Mafia Mineral Stones infuse essential minerals such as calcium, zinc, potassium, and manganese and increase the alkalinity of water.
This tank capacity is 1.5 gallons. The bottom storage tank holds 2.5 gallons, for a total of 4 gallons. It is also available in different capacities, such as
Six gallons (rejuvenate)
Eight gallons (active)
Zen water system filters last as follows: ceramic filter is 1,000 gallons or 1 year; 5-Stage Filter is 500 gallons or 6 months; Mafia Mineral Stones is 3 to 5 years.
The system is available in different sizes: 4 gallons, 6 gallons, and 8 gallons.
Replacement for Zen Water Filter Systems
Mineral Stone Case Replacement for Zen Water Filter Systems
The mineral stone case is a replacement filter for the Zen water filter system.
It contains 40 different types of inorganic minerals such as calcium, manganese, potassium, magnesium, and zinc that help increase PH levels, producing healthy alkaline water.
The filter helps prevents and sterilize the breeding of bacteria and other germs from stored water.
Zen Water Systems 5S-F 5-Stage Mineral Filter Cartridge
This is a 5-stage mineral filter cartridge that effectively eliminates bad odor, chlorine, and man-made chemicals such as pesticides, solvents, and VOCs found in tap water. The 5-stages include:
- Silver-impregnated granulated activated carbon effectively removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, radon, solvents, pesticides and herbicides, volatile organic chemicals, and other man-made chemicals found in tap water. It is also impregnated with colloidal silver to disinfect and inhibit the growth of bacteria in the water filter system.
- Ionic-Exchange Resin: It softens hard water by replacing magnesium and calcium ions found in hard water with sodium ions.
- Far-Infrared Ceramic Beads: They ionize and help activate water molecules in human cells and blood.
- Silica Sand: removes granular impurities and suspended solids to provide a brilliant sparkle in water.
- Mineral Sand: It consists of 30 different types of essential healthy minerals, such as calcium, manganese, zinc, and potassium.
The filter adds your drinking water’s essential minerals and bio-energy properties while removing toxins and impurities.
This filter lasts after treating 500 gallons of water or 6 months.
Zen Water Systems CR-F Micro-Ceramic Filter
The micro-ceramic filter consists of millions of pores that measure 0.2 to 0.5 microns in diameter. The filter sits on top of the holding tank. When dirty water passes through the pores, it will trap dirt, debris, contaminants, and most bacteria before the water passes through other filters.
The life expectancy of this filter is 1 year or after cleaning 1,000 gallons, but note that after using the micro-ceramic filter for some time, the trapped dirt and contaminants will begin to build up, forming a layer of gunk on the surface. Scrubbing the surface of the ceramic dome with a scouring pad or soft brush under cool running water will unclog the pores on the ceramic and expose a new layer for use.
This ceramic filter should be handled carefully. You should not use it when cracked or damaged.
How to Setup the Zen Water Countertop Water Filtration System
- KFLOW Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
The KFLOW Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is a countertop RO water filter and a 4-stage water system that blocks impurities and transforms ordinary tap water into clean and alkaline drinking water.
The 4-stage system includes:
- Stage 1 Polypropylene Filter (T-type PPF) helps remove dirt, corrosion, sediment, red worms, sand, and any other physical particles.
- Stage 2: Coconut Carbon Block Filter (Front CTO) that helps remove Nitrosamine, Trihalomethane, Chromium, Chromium (hexavalent), Chromium (trivalent), Cadmium and Cadmium Compounds, and Ferric Oxide.
- Stage 3: Reverse Osmosis Membrane (R.O. Membrane) that helps remove heavy metals such as lead, iron, mercury, barium, copper, radium, and aluminum.
- Stage 4.: Rear Coconut Carbon Block Filter (Rear CCF) changes the water’s PH to alkaline and improves the taste of pure water.
KFLOW adopts RECYCLING MULTI-FILTRATION Technology, meaning the water left after filtering is not hastily classified as wastewater, but will be recycled for the next round of filtration by adding water.
The system consists of a reverse osmosis filter that can be used for 2 years, a PPF filter, a front, and rear carbon block filter that can be used for 1 year.
When it comes to replacing the filter, you should not worry. The system requires no tool to replace and has an electronic filter indicator that reminds you of the remaining filter life and notifies you when the filter needs to be replaced.
All the materials of this countertop water filter are made of food-grade materials and certified by NSF and FDA.
You can place and move the KFLOW water filter anywhere with a power supply available. It can easily fit your office desk, night table, granite, and even your RV.
It is available in two colors: black and white.
KFLOW Water Filter Replacement
KFLOW Water Filter 1st Stage Replacement for KFLOW Countertop Water Filter KFL-ROPOT-180-
KFLOW Water Filter Replacement, 2nd Stage – Coconut Carbon Block Filter (Front CTO)
KFLOW Water Filter Replacement, 3rd Stage – Reverse Osmosis Membrane (R.O. Membrane)
KFLOW Water Filter Replacement, 4th Stage – Rear Coconut Carbon Block Filter (Rear CCF)
KFLOW Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Replacement Carafes, Replacement Jar for KFL-ROPOT-180
Oceanic Water Systems Alkaline Filter Cartridge
The Oceanic Water Systems Alkaline Filter Cartridge is sized 2.5″ x 9.75″ (inches) and fits the standard 10″ filter housing. It’s great for, under sinks, countertop filtration systems, and reverse osmosis water systems.
It is a 3-stage cartridge that helps remove chlorine taste and odor, heavy metals, microorganisms in your drinking water, and adds alkaline minerals.
The 3-stage include:
- Stage 1 KDF: Remove chloramines and heavy metals and control microorganisms.
- Stage 2 Coconut shell activated carbon: Removes chlorine and odor.
- Stage 3: Removes impurities and hydrates your body while adding minerals that our body does not produce, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium.
Santevia Gravity Water System
The Santevia Gravity Water System filters water in three stages. The stages include
- The fluoride filter helps remove fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals, agricultural impurities, and pharmaceuticals.
- A ceramic prefilter helps remove rust, sediments, and microplastics.
- Mineral stones add minerals like calcium and magnesium that help raise the PH.
The filter lasts for 4 months. You can buy a replacement filter using the link below.
5-Stage Alkaline Replacement Filter for the Gravity Water System by Santevia
Nikken 1 Waterfall Gravity Water Filter Purifier System (1384)
The Nikken 1 Waterfall Gravity Water Filter Purifier System uses a filter cartridge that helps remove contaminants such as foul tastes, odors, colors, aesthetic chlorine, chloramines, and mercury from municipally treated tap water. It also uses mineral stones that add essential minerals to the water, making your water alkaline.
The filter cartridge lasts for 90 days or after filtering 900 gallons. Mineral stones are replaced once per year. Buy a replacement filter using the link below
Nikken Waterfall 1 Filter Cartridge 13845
It has a capacity of 1.32 gallons (5 liters) for a full tank and 1.45 gallons (5.5 liters) with mineral stones.
Opti CHILL Alkaline Water Refrigerator Filter Purification Water Unit
The Opti CHILL water filter unit filters and alkalinizes up to 120 gallons of water per filter while retaining beneficial trace minerals.
Buy a replacement filter using the link below.
Opti CHILL – Alkaline Replacement Filter
The filter raises the PH up to 9.0.
The filter removes contaminants such as
- PFAS, PFOS, PFOA (man-made chemicals)
- Aesthetics: unpleasant tastes, odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, chlorine, and chlorine by-products.
- Toxic chemicals (VOCs), trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, detergents, and pesticides.
Heavy metals such as aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, copper, lead, arsenic, and mercury.