Fleck is one of the products of Pentair Residential Filtration LLC that makes Fleck water softener control valve.
Fleck does not make water softeners system but only makes control valve.
Why the name is popular in the market is because most water treatment companies sell water softeners using fleck control valves.
The Pentair Residential Filtration LLC also makes structural mineral tanks which Fleck use together with their control valve to sell as a water softener.
This product is only the premier brand you will notice it has a lot of 5-star reviews online and customers are happy with it.
The brand has a variety of valves which have almost similar features and works the same. The valves include:
- Fleck 5600SXT
- Fleck 7000SXT
- Fleck 9000 SXT
- Fleck 9100 SXT
- Fleck 1500
- Fleck 2510
- Fleck 4650
- Fleck ProFloSXT
- Fleck 5600
- Fleck 6700XTR
- Fleck TwinFloSXT
- Autotrol 255
- Autotrol Performa 263/268
Choosing the right model can be tricky and confusing because of the same features.
Due to that reason, our reviews and buyers guide will help choose the right water softener with fleck valves.
Reviews of a water softener with Fleck water softener control valve
Fleck water softener manual
Fleck water softener manual you will find out the installation details control Heads Set Up and Repair Instructions.
Fleck water softener owners manual
If you have misplaced or lost your fleck or Pentair manual, the company has provided free online downloadable manual follow the link below to access the manual you require
Why choose Fleck water softener
It uses SXT digital controller. The SXT digital controller includes features such as 48-hour internal power back-up, Volatile memory standard, Touchpad control, Backlit LCD display, and user-friendly interface.
The system offers Fleck 9100SXT, which is a dual tank water softener. This means the softener will provide softened water seven days a week 365 days a year.
It is a high flow rate of water softener ideal for both commercial and residential.
The system regenerates using on-demand metered regeneration.
It comes with 8% cross-link resin
This water softener offers outstanding 5- year warranty and tank with 10 –year warranty.
- Buyers guide water softener
- Salt-free water softener
- Water softener salt
- Water softener parts
- Water hardness test kit
- Water conditioner
- Water softener resin
- How to test water hardness at home
- Types of water softener
- Water softener installation
- How a water softener works
- How much is a water softener
- How to maintain an ion exchange water softener
- Type of water softener resin
- How to clean water softener resin
- Water softener resin cleaner
- Turn off the water softener
- The benefit of a water softener
- How to program a water softener
- Water softener resin replacement
- Effects of hard water
- Portable water softener
- Signs your house need a water softener
- Best water softener for well water
- Genesis water softener
- GE water softener
- Pelican water softener reviews
- Whirlpool water softener reviews
- Morton water softener reviews
- Water boss softeners reviews
- Nuvo water softener reviews
- Kinetico water softener reviews
- Kenmore water softener