- Comparison table
- Why choose Morton water softener
- Morton 20000 grain water softener reviews
- Morton 27000 grain water softener reviews
- Morton 30 000 grain water softener reviews
- Morton 34 000 grain water softener reviews
- Morton 45,000 grain water softener m45
- Morton water softener manual
- Morton water softener troubleshooting
- Morton water softener installation
- Morton water softener salt
- Morton water softener parts
- Morton water softener cleaner
When people hear Morton the only thing that comes to their mind is Morton water softener salt.
Most people have been using the company salt on their system which is compatible with any brand of the water softeners out there.
The company started in 1951 to manufacture water softener salt and their name have been recognized for over 160 years on the many salts product they have.
|Name||Image||No. of people||capacity||iron removed||Grains removed||Buy|
|Morton select water softener||1-2people||20,000 grains||6ppm||95GPG||Walmart|
|Morton ultra water softener||1-2people||27,000 grains||7ppm||95GPG||Walmart|
|Morton premium water softener||1-4people||30,000 grains||8ppm||95GPG||Walmart|
|Morton elite water softener||1-6people||34,000 grains||9ppm||110GPG||Walmart|
|Morton demand control water softener||1-6people||45,000 grains||12ppm||120GPG||Walmart|
Since the company started manufacturing the salt they recognized the high demand for salt and realized people are suffering because of hard water problems.
The company realized people are buying salt to add to the water softener system and that when they decided to manufacture water softeners.
The Morton water softener was introduced in the market in 2002.
The Morton water softener is a whole house water softener system that treats hard water using ion exchange.
The company produces variety model of the softener system and all are salt-based.
Read all through to know the different model of Morton water softener, their features, and specifications.
Why choose Morton water softener
- The Morton water softener is a whole house water softener system that has Compact single tank design that helps save the space
- It utilized demand initiated regeneration and offered Morton look-ahead technology. The technology learns your household water usage and regenerates when in need.
- Comes with all you need for installation. In the package include bypass valve, drain hose, hose clamps, adapter elbow, grommet and clip (1-spare)
- The system meets NSF/ANSI standard.
- The Morton water softener has a warranty of 10 years on tank and 1-year on labor and part
- It is capable of removing both iron and water hardness
- It has a high flow valve which provides optimal water pressure throughout the home.
- It offers a model from small-medium to large households
- Other features that Morton water softener offers is power interruption protection and free technical support.
- Easy to use automatic electronic control which has option regenerate now/regenerate tonight.
- It takes 70-120 minutes to regenerate
Morton water softener manual
How to install, operate, and maintain M20, M27, M30, and M34 Morton demand control water softener manual
Morton water softener troubleshooting
Read Morton water softener problem and solution from hunker
Morton water softener installation
- Buyers guide water softener
- Salt-free water softener
- Water softener salt
- Best ion exchange water softener
- Water softener parts
- Water hardness test kit
- Water conditioner
- Water softener resin
- How to test water hardness at home
- Types of water softener
- Water softener installation
- How a water softener works
- How to maintain an ion exchange water softener
- Type of water softener resin
- How to clean water softener resin
- Water softener resin cleaner
- Turn off the water softener
- The benefit of a water softener
- How to program a water softener
- Water softener resin replacement
- Effects of hard water
- Portable water softener
- Signs your house need a water softener
- Best water softener for well water
- Genesis water softener
- Kinetico water softener reviews
- Water softener frequently asked question
- Best water softener for well water
- Best Whole water softener
- Fleck Water softener
- GE water softener
- How to clean water softener
- Kenmore water softener
- Nuvo water softener reviews
- Pelican water softener reviews
- Water softener vs water conditioner
- Water softener system cost
- Water boss softeners reviews
- Whirlpool water softener reviews