- Comparison table
- Our top pick 2021
- Why choose Morton water softener
- Morton 27000 grain water softener reviews
- Morton 30 000 grain water softener reviews (M30)
- Morton 34 000 grain water softener reviews
- Morton 45,000 grain water softener M45
- Morton 20000 grain water softener reviews
- Morton water softener manual
- Morton water softener troubleshooting
- Morton water softener installation
- Morton water softener maintenance
- Morton water softener salt
- Morton water softener parts
- Morton water softener cleaner
- Where are Morton water softeners made?
- How does a Morton system saver water softener work?
- How long does a Morton water softener last?
When people hear Morton the only thing that comes to their mind is Morton water softener salt.
Most people have been using the company salt on their system which is compatible with any brand of water softeners out there.
The company started in 1951 to manufacture water softener salt and their name has been recognized for over 160 years on the many salts product they have.
|Name||Image||No. of people||capacity||iron removed||Grains removed||Buy|
|1||Morton select water softener||1-2people||20,000 grains||6ppm||95GPG||Walmart|
|2||Morton ultra water softener||1-2people||27,000 grains||7ppm||95GPG||Walmart|
|3||Morton premium water softener||1-4people||30,000 grains||8ppm||95GPG||Walmart|
|4||Morton elite water softener||1-6people||34,000 grains||9ppm||110GPG||Walmart|
|5||Morton demand control water softener||1-6people||45,000 grains||12ppm||120GPG||Walmart|
Since the company started manufacturing the salt they recognized the high demand for salt and realized people are suffering because of hard water problems.
The company realized people are buying salt to add to the water softener system and that when they decided to manufacture water softeners.
The Morton water softener was introduced in the market in 2002.
It is a whole house water softener system that has a cabinet-style water softener/ compact tank. It treats hard water using the ion-exchange process.
The company produces variety model of the softener system and all are salt-based.
Read all through to know the different model, their features, and specifications.
Our top pick 2021
- Morton ultra 27,000-Grain
- Morton premium water softener 30,000 Grain
- Morton elite water softener 34,000 Grain
- Morton demand control water softener 45,000 Grain
- Morton select water softener 20,000 Grain
Why choose Morton water softener
- The Morton water softener is a whole house water softener system that has a Compact single tank design that helps save the space
- It utilized demand-initiated regeneration and offered Morton look-ahead technology. The technology learns your household water usage and regenerates when in need.
- Comes with all you need for installation. In the package include a bypass valve, drain hose, hose clamps, adapter elbow, grommet, and clip (1-spare)
- The system meets NSF/ANSI standards.
- It has a warranty of 10 years on tank and 1-year on labor and part
- It is capable of removing both iron and water hardness
- It has a high flow valve that provides optimal water pressure throughout the home.
- It offers a model from small-medium to large households
- Other features that Morton water softener offers are power interruption protection and free technical support.
- Easy to use automatic electronic control which has the option regenerate now/regenerate tonight.
- It takes 70-120 minutes to regenerate
Morton water softener manual
How to install, operate, and maintain M20, M27, M30, and M34 Morton demand control water softener manual
You can also visit Morton website to find appropriate product manual.
Morton water softener troubleshooting
Morton water softener installation
Morton water softener maintenance
Find out common maintenance here
Where are Morton water softeners made?
Morton water softener is American company in Chicago.
How does a Morton system saver water softener work?
Morton water softener use ion exchange process to soften hard water but the system has a Morton look-ahead technology. The technology learns your household water usage and regenerates when in need, therefore, it helps saves water and salt.
How long does a Morton water softener last?
Water softener has a typical lifespan of 10-15 years.
Best water softener brands reviews