- Quick link
- How does Pelican salt-free water softener work
- Here are pelican water softener reviews
- Salt-Free Water Softener – Pelican Natursoft
- Pelican well water system
- Pelican water softener and carbon filter combo
- Pelican Salt Water Softener
- Pro and cons of Pelican water softener
- Pelican water softener Installation
- How much does a pelican water softener?
- How long does a pelican water softener cost?
Pelican water softener is one of the trusted water treatment systems you can count on.
The Pelican water softener is well known as a salt-free water softener that naturally softens hard water without salt but still the brand has Pelican Advantage Series Salt Water Softener which most people don’t know about it.
How does Pelican salt-free water softener work
This system requires no salt or electricity for it to operate. What it does the system is designed on the NaturSoft Template Induced Crystallization Media (T.I.C).
The presence of NaturSoft Template Induced Crystallization Media in your hard water allows the water to start forming calcium carbonate crystals. Meaning the hard water grains become crystallized so the presence of the mineral in your hard water is not removed and no chemical is added in your water.
The crystal work as the media itself and lack an electric charge.
The crystals that are created by the T.I.C media are released down in the water where they serve as a template like seed shape/crystals.
Since the crystal lack an electric charge they flow suspended through the water and cannot attach themselves to the plumbing surfaces but carried along with water.
The crystals help absorbs additional calcium that would form scale returning hard water to a neutral state.
Learn more science behind how does pelican water softener works here.
What we have covered in the reviews
- Pelican Salt-Free Water Softener & Conditioner
- UV Water Filter & Softener for Wells (4-6 Bathrooms)
- Iron/Manganese Whole House Water Filter & Salt-Free Softener (1-3 Bathrooms)
- Pelican Water 5-Stage Water Filtration and Softening System for 5 Bathrooms
- Whole House Water Filter & Water Softener (4-6 Bathrooms)
- Pelican Advantage Series PS48 Salt Water Softener for 1-3 Bathrooms
- Whole House Water Filter & Salt Softener Combo (water softener and carbon filter combo)
- Pelican Nitrate Filter System (1-3 Bathrooms)
Here are pelican water softener reviews
Pro and cons of Pelican water softener
Pelican water softener has several benefits which include:
- Providing your family soft water to drink
- Prolonging the lifespan of the household appliances.
- Easy to install- The system comes ready to install you do not need to hassle with the installation process
Since the system comes ready to install you do not require to pay anyone for installation. Also, the system requires no electricity, salt or brine solution to operate so no operating cost which saves a lot of money.
- Healthy water
The Pelican water softener does not remove minerals in water it leaves beneficial minerals in your water which is good for your health.
- Environmental friendly
The system softens hard water without salt, therefore, no water waste, no brine or chemical discharge to the environment. In additional it requires no electricity or any type of energy to operate which is environmentally friendly.
- Limited lifetime warranty
All tanks and parts have a guaranteed lifetime warranty.
How to pick the best pelican water softener
- Contaminants in your water
Before you purchase the water softener make sure you know the contaminants present in your water.
Some water sources have iron, sediment or manganese make sure the system is capable to treat your water problems/contaminants.
- Water hardness level you want to remove
This is not something to consider when you are buying the NaturSoft Salt-Free Water Softener System.
When using the NaturSoft Salt-Free Water Softener System the water hardness level will not change since the system does not remove them from water. It neutralizes hard minerals instead of removing them.
Since the minerals are neutralized they are converted to a crystallized form which does not form scale on to the home appliance.
If you decided to buy pelican salt-based water softener you must consider water hardness/grain level.
The grain level is a mineral that makes your water hard. A salt-based water softener is categorized according to how many grains it will remove in the hard water. Make sure the water softener you choose is capable to remove the hardness level you want.
- Flow rate.
When water passes through the water softener system more process takes place this can reduce the flow rate, therefore, less gallon per minute treated.
Chose a model that will provide enough water throughout for your family.
For instance, a family of 4-people can use 7-10 gallons per minute meaning a system with a flow rate of 10 gallons per minute is enough.
Pelican Water Softener offers all the benefits of softened water without the use of electricity, salt or potassium.
The system uses a unique technology that does not add or remove any chemical to the water.
Pelican water softener Installation
Installation of a Pelican whole house water softener system.
How to install pelican whole house water filter and salt free softener
Pelican water softener Bypass Valve and Replacement Parts
Find out replacement parts and water softener bypass valve direct in pelican water website
How much does a pelican water softener?
The cost of pelican water softener depends on the number of factor. Read more direct in company website (https://www.pelicanwater.com/water-softener-cost-calculator.php)
How long does a pelican water softener cost?
Pelican water softener lasts 10-15 years.
- Buyers guide water softener
- Water softener salt
- Water softener parts
- Water hardness test kit
- Water conditioner
- Water softener resin
- How to test water hardness at home
- Types of water softener
- Water softener installation
- How a water softener works
- How to maintain an ion exchange water softener
- Type of water softener resin
- How to clean water softener resin
- Water softener resin cleaner
- Turn off the water softener
- The benefit of a water softener
- How to program a water softener
- Water softener resin replacement
- Effects of hard water
- Portable water softener
- Signs your house need a water softener
- Best water softener for well water
- Genesis water softener
- Kinetico water softener reviews
- Water softener frequently asked question
- Best water softener for well water
- Best Whole water softener
- Fleck Water softener
- GE water softener
- How to clean water softener
- Kenmore water softener
- Morton water softener reviews
- Nuvo water softener reviews
- Water softener vs water conditioner
- Water softener system cost
- Water boss softeners reviews
- Whirlpool water softener reviews