A PH meter calibration powder is used to resist any PH change and maintain a constant even when exposed to a small amount of acid or base.
|1||ESEE 6-Pack pH Meter Buffer Solution Powder||2 packages of 4.00, 2 packages of 6.86 and 2 package of 9.18||Amazon|
|2||Unido pH Meter Buffer Solution Powder Set||3-Pack 4.00pH, 6.86pH, and 9.18pH||Amazon|
|3||Beioust 20 Pcs PH Buffer Solution Powder||10 packs pH4.01 and 10 packs pH6.86||Amazon|
|4||Jackyee 20 Pcs PH Buffer Solution Powder||10 packs pH4.01 and 10 packs pH6.86||Amazon|
|5||YUNAWU 1 Set PH Buffer Solution Powder PH For Test Meter Measure Calibration||10 packs pH4.01 and 10 packs pH6.86||Amazon|
The PH buffer powder is necessary for the digital PH meter for calibration.
There are three PH buffer powders.
Acidic buffer is a solution that has a PH of less than 7, or on the acid side, while basic buffer has a PH of higher than 7, or on the alkaline side.
It includes 2 packages of 4.00, 2 packages of 6.86, and 2 packages of 9.18 calibration solution powder for all pH needs.
It comes in a 3-Pack for Precise pH Meter Calibration, 4.00pH, 6.86pH, and 9.18pH Solutions.
It is easy to use and Portable.
Also available in 6.86 Set (3 Pack)
The Jackyee set includes 20 pieces, 10 packs pH4.01 and 10 packs pH6.86.
Each set comes with 20 packs of popular pH buffer solutions, 10 packs of pH 4.01 and 10 packs of pH 6.86.
It comes in 20 packs of popular pH buffer solutions: 10 packs pH4.01 and 10 packs pH6.86.
How to make PH buffer powder into solution
- Add 250 ml of distilled water to a clean container.
- Empty the powder (each pack) and add it to the clean container with water.
- Stir until the powder completely dissolves.
- The solution is ready for calibration and follows step-by-step to calibrate your PH meter.
- Same procedure for each pack
- After stirring each pack, if you are sharing the same item, make sure you rinse the item you are using to stir with distilled water and dry it with a clean tissue or cloth after use/ before moving to the next solution.
All the above Ph meter calibration powders have an indefinite shelf life.