- Comparison table of the water conditioner
- What is a water conditioner and how does it work?
- Our top pick in this article:
- Water conditioner reviews
- Magnetic water conditioner
- ElectroMagnetic water conditioner
- Electronic water conditioner
- Eddy water descaler
- Electronic water softener
- Clearwave water conditioner
- Scaleblaster water conditioner
- Water descaler
- Do water conditioners work
- Do electronic water descalers really work?
- What is the difference between a water softener and a water conditioner?
- What is the best electronic water descaler?
- What is an electronic water conditioner?
A water conditioner is the best alternative and ideal solution to all problems caused by a salt-based water softener.
They are also known to use a lot of water during regeneration.
Moreover, it can be harmful to people who are restricted on a diet with low salt.
Comparison table of the water conditioner
|Name||Image||Size||Where to buy|
|1||Magnetic water technology||5 x 5 x 3 in||Amazon |
|2||Hard Water Genie Salt-Free||20 x 14.5 x 9 in||Amazon |
|3||iSpring ED2000 Whole House Electronic Descaler Water Conditioner||7 x 3.5 x 2 in||Amazon |
|4||Eddy Electronic Water Descaler||6.7 x 1.6 x 3.5 inches||Amazon |
|5||Hydroflow technology LTD||2.7 x 1.2 x 4.5 in||Amazon|
|6||AHM Innovations||10.4 x 4.8 x 3.1 inches||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Calmat 1-6004-000USA Electronic||7 x 2 x 6 in||Buy from Amazon|
|8||ScaleBlaster SB-75 Water Conditioning||7.5 x 4.8 x 2.2 inches||Amazon |
|9||Hard WTR Descaler Unit by field controls||10.5 x 8.5 x 2.5 in||Amazon |
|10||YARNA Electronic Water Softener||10.9 x 6.9 x 2.7 inches||Buy from Amazon|
|11||Scalewatcher 3 Original Electronic Descaler||Amazon |
|12||Clearwave CW-125 Salt Free Electronic Water Conditioner||4 x 14 x 12 in||Amazon |
What is a water conditioner and how does it work?
A water conditioner is a type of salt-free water softener that uses electric pulses or magnetic waves which is positioned around your water supply pipe to alter hard minerals present in your water.
It is also called water descaler.
The water conditioner does not remove minerals that cause your water to be hard but paralyzes/suspends for about 48 hours such that it won’t cause scale build up in your water supply pipes or home appliances.
It is well known for the people who are tired of buying salt bags and the best water softener alternative.
Note: water condition does not soften hard water it alters hard water minerals structure keeping the mineral from adhering to the pipe and fixtures.
Types of hard water conditioner
There are two types of hard water conditioner
- Electronic water conditioner – The electronic water conditioner uses electricity to change the structure of hard water minerals as in the minerals suspends in the water while it flows causing them not to form scale on dishes, skin, fixtures, and walls of pipes. Also known as an electronic water softener
- Magnetic water conditioner- The magnetic water conditioner uses magnet power to alter the particles in hard water so that it does not cause scale build-up to the pipes and water heaters. Find out more about magnetic water treatment.
- ElectroMagnetic water conditioner-uses magnetic power to alter the water so as not to form scale but in this case, electricity is required.
- Template assisted crystallization- this type of water conditioner uses medium to change hard water into crystals. The crystal is weak and passes through pipes without forming scale build-up. It is well known as a salt-free water softener.
- Electrolysis – uses something like a battery. When released in water releases positive ion that protect hard water from forming scale.
Our top pick in this article:
- Water Softener & Conditioner by magnetic water Technology
- Trillium Worldwide TWI-5001 Mineral Magnet II
- P3 water conditioner
- Hard Water Genie Salt-Free Treatment Conditioner
- iSpring ED2000 Whole House Electronic Descaler Water Conditioner
- Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
- HydroFLOW S38 Electronic Water Softener
- Electronic Water Softener System Descaler
- Calmat 1-6004-000USA Electronic Anti-Scale Rust Water Treatment System
- Clearwave CW-125 Salt-Free Electronic Water Conditioner
- Yarna Capacitive Electronic Water Descaler System
- ScaleBlaster SB-75 Water Conditioning System
- Scalesweeper Wtr Descale
- Scalewatcher 3 Original Electronic Descaler
- HQUA 5000E Electronic Water Descaler
- CPTDCL Electronic Water Descaler Decalcifier Conditioner
Water conditioner reviews
Do water conditioners work
The water conditioner is not a water softener, it works differently. It alters hard water structure so that so that it does not form scale build-up to the house plumbing (pipes) and appliances such as water heaters.
When the water is conditioned the minerals suspends in water while it flow but will not form scale and you will enjoy the water just like it was softened. conditioned water will be easy lather up for the soap.
How long will it take to clear original scale
Most water conditioner normally take 1-3 months to see the scale is reduced.
Where to install water conditioner
A water conditioner is installed at the main water supply pipe so that it can treat the whole house.
Do electronic water descalers really work?
Electronic water descalers do not eliminate wanted minerals like calcium and magnesium> the minerals are a necessary part of our diet but cause so many side effects in our appliances and plumbing. These means do not soften hard water but alter hard water minerals structure keeping the mineral from adhering to the pipe and fixtures.
What is the difference between a water softener and a water conditioner?
A water conditioner alter hard water minerals structure keeping the mineral from adhering to the pipe and fixtures while a water softener completely removes hard water minerals such as calcium and magnesium leaving you with soft water.
What is the best electronic water descaler?
Water Softener & Conditioner by magnetic water Technology
Trillium Worldwide TWI-5001 Mineral Magnet II
P3 water conditioner
Hard Water Genie Salt-Free Treatment Conditioner
iSpring ED2000 Whole House Electronic Descaler Water Conditioner
Eddy Electronic Water Descaler
HydroFLOW S38 Electronic Water Softener
Electronic Water Softener System Descaler
Calmat 1-6004-000USA Electronic Anti-Scale Rust Water Treatment System
Clearwave CW-125 Salt-Free Electronic Water Conditioner
Yarna Capacitive Electronic Water Descaler System
ScaleBlaster SB-75 Water Conditioning System
Scalesweeper Wtr Descale
Scalewatcher 3 Original Electronic Descaler
HQUA 5000E Electronic Water Descaler
CPTDCL Electronic Water Descaler Decalcifier Conditioner
What is an electronic water conditioner?
An electronic water conditioner is a type of salt-free water softener that uses electric pulses or magnetic waves which is positioned around your water supply pipe to alter hard minerals present in your water so as not to form a limescale deposit on the appliances and plumbing surface.
More water softener articles you might like
- Buyers guide water softener
- Water softener parts
- Water hardness test kit
- Water softener resin
- How to test water hardness at home
- Types of water softener
- Water softener installation
- How a water softener works
- How to maintain an ion exchange water softener
- Type of water softener resin
- How to clean water softener resin
- Water softener resin cleaner
- Turn off the water softener
- The benefit of a water softener
- How to program a water softener
- Water softener resin replacement
- Effects of hard water
- Portable water softener
- Signs your house need a water softener
- Best water softener for well water
- Genesis water softener
- Kinetico water softener reviews
- Water softener frequently asked question
- Best water softener for well water
- Fleck Water softener
- GE water softener
- How to clean water softener
- Kenmore water softener
- Morton water softener reviews
- Nuvo water softener reviews
- Pelican water softener reviews
- Water softener vs water conditioner
- Water softener system cost
- Water boss softeners reviews
- Whirlpool water softener reviews