A normal Water softener part or components are designed to last for 15 to 20 years without maintenance or replacement, but after softening a large amount of water, the system can wear out. It becomes easier and less expensive to replace the part than repair. You even repair, but because it has reached its expiry date, it no longer operates. But don’t worry vibrantsuppliers.com have made it easier to find the right water softener parts you require to keep your system back up and running smoothly. The best news they are Water softener parts for a variety of different brands available in the market.
Before we provide you with the water softener parts, let first understand what components does the system have.
What others are reading
- Water Filters Ultimate Buyers Guide Ever
- Buyers guide on how to choose the best water softener
- Water purifier buyers guide
What are water softener components?
- Hard water supply pipe- it supplies hard water in the mineral tank.
- Timer and control valve- timer determines when it time to do regeneration while control valve control amount of water that enters and leave the mineral tank and brine tank during regeneration.
- Mineral tanks – the tank is where all water softening process takes place. It contains plastic beads and an outlet manifold.
- Plastic beads- it is a media/resin inside the mineral tanks which has a negative charge which attracts positive charge minerals (magnesium and calcium) in your water that makes your water hard. They usually last 15-20 years.
- Outlet pipe- the pipe is inside the mineral tank that direct softened water out to the house pipe.
- Soft water to house pipe- this is where soften water comes out to your house for human consumption or other uses.
- Brine tank- the tank that contains the brine solution (a mixture of salt and water) used for regeneration.
- Brine solution (salt)- the salt solution used for regeneration
- Float and valve in the brine tank
- Drain pipe- after the hard minerals are washed off on the beads there are flushed out of the mineral tank through the drain pipe.
Other articles you might like:
If you are confused/ not sure which water softener part is correct for your system to let us know at the comment section below, and we will be happy to offer assistant. Also, if you don’t see the water softener part you are looking for please get in touch with your request, we can assist on cost and availability.
- Best Uf water purifier
- Best faucet water filters
- Ro spare parts
- Reverse osmosis water system
- UV water purifiers
- Best whole house water filter
- best water purification tablet
- Best portable water filter
- Best under sink water filter
- Best glass water filter pitcher
- Best countertop water filter
- Salt-based water softeners
- Best salt-free water softener