- Water softener parts
- Water softener replacement resin tank
- Water softener replacement Brine tank
- Fleck water softener parts
- Kenmore water softener parts
- Clack water softener parts
- AFW filters water softener parts
- Water softener control valve
- Water softener bypass valve
- Whirlpool/ Ecopure/GE/Morton and NorthStar water softener parts
A Water softener is designed to last for 15 to 20 years without replacement. Once the system reaches its life expectancy it becomes easier and less expensive to replace the part than repair or dispose of. Finding the right water softener replacement parts matching your unit help restore the old system efficiency and run smoothly.
Also, the unit part can wear out after softening a large amount of water or someone handles it carelessly. In such incidences, it saves a lot of money to replace the part than repair.
Find out water softener replacement parts for different brands available in the market.
Before we provide you with the water softener parts, let first understand what components does the system has.
What are water softener components?
- Hard water supply pipe- it supplies hard water in the mineral tank.
- Timer and control valve- timer determines when it time to do regeneration while control valve control amount of water that enters and leaves the mineral tank and brine tank during regeneration.
- Mineral tanks – the tank is where all water softening process takes place. It contains plastic beads and an outlet manifold.
- Plastic beads- it is a media/resin inside the mineral tanks which has a negative charge which attracts positive charge minerals (magnesium and calcium) in your water that makes your water hard. They usually last 15-20 years.
- Outlet pipe- the pipe is inside the mineral tank that directs softened water out to the house faucet.
- Soft water to house faucet- this is where soften water comes out to your house for human consumption or other uses.
- Brine tank- the tank that contains the brine solution (a mixture of salt and water) used for regeneration.
- Brine solution (salt)- the salt solution used for regeneration
- Float and valve in the brine tank
- Drainpipe- after the hard minerals are washed off on the resin beads there are flushed out of the mineral tank through the drain pipe.
Water softener parts
Other water softener replacement parts
Water softener clip
Kinetic Wares water softener clip is compatible with GE, Kenmore, Eco Pure, Eco Water, Sears, North Star Softeners
Distributor Tube for Softeners
1.050″ Distributor Tube for Softeners and Filters by Nelsen- https://amzn.to/2IniK8o
Water softener parts help your old water softener get back in action and work as designed.
If you are confused/ not sure which water softener part is correct for your system to let us know at the comment section below, and we will be happy to offer assistant.
Also, if you don’t see the water softener part you are looking for please get in touch with your request, we can assist on cost and availability.
Related water softener articles:
- Buyers guide water softener
- Salt-free water softener
- Water hardness test kit
- Water conditioner
- How to test water hardness at home
- Types of water softener
- Water softener installation
- How a water softener works
- How to maintain an ion exchange water softener
- Type of water softener resin
- How to clean water softener resin
- Water softener resin cleaner
- Turn off the water softener
- The benefit of a water softener
- How to program a water softener
- water softener resin replacement
- Effects of hard water
- Portable water softener
- Signs your house need a water softener
- Best water softener for well water
- Genesis water softener
- Kinetico water softener reviews
- Water softener frequently asked question
- Best water softener for well water
- Best Whole water softener
- Fleck Water softener
- GE water softener
- How to clean water softener
- Kenmore water softener
- Morton water softener reviews
- Nuvo water softener reviews
- Pelican water softener reviews
- Water softener vs water conditioner
- Water softener system cost
- Water boss softeners reviews
- Whirlpool water softener reviews